The church was erected from 1907 to 1910 according to the plans of David Ouellet and his adopted son, Pierre Levesque. The renowned architect also liked the mix of styles. The current church, of fine arts, classical and gothic styles is the 4th for the parish. The nave and the pews can accommodate 1, 460 people and the steeples rise to 71 meters. As early as 1908, the trustees of the parish entrusted the interior finishing to the firm Paquet and Godbout of Saint-Hyacinthe. Near the altar of the Virgin is the Chaumonot Memorial, which recalls the work of the founder, Father Pierre-Joseph-Marie Chaumonot.
Church/Place of worship